- Log in to https://cp.lyricalhost.com as normal. If you have not logged into LyricalCP before then you can find the instructions for logging in for the first time here.
- Scroll down to the 'Email' section and choose 'Email Forwarders':
- Enter the first part of the email address you want to forward email from, and choose your domain name extension from the list:
- Enter the email address you want your email to be automatically forwarded to (make sure you double check the spelling!). Then click 'Add Forwarder':
Your email forwarder will be activated and working within 30 minutes.
- email, email account, email address, mailbox, webmail
- 6 Users Found This Useful
How to set up an email autoresponder
1. Log in to https://cp.lyricalhost.com as normal. If you have not logged into LyricalCP before...
How to create a receive-only email address
This article explains how you can set up an email address that can only receive emails, not send...
How to create a send-only (noreply) email address
This article explains how you can set up a 'no-reply' email address. You can send email from this...
How to create a firstname.lastname@example.org email address
Whatever hosting plan you have with us, you can set up a number of email@example.com email...
How to set up a catch-all email forwarder
A catch-all email forwarder means that all email sent to literally any address @yourdomain.com...