- Log in to your webmail by going to https://email.lyricalhost.com and entering your email address and mail password.
- Click "Settings" in the top right of the screen.
- Then in the left menu, click 'Identities'.
- Then click your email address in the middle column and you can edit and save your signature on the right-hand side.
- If the signature is just plain text, i.e. no images or links, then you are done. Otherwise, continue with the following steps.
- On the same screen, check the box 'HTML Signature' below the Signature text box. Click save at the bottom right.
- Click Preferences on the left menu, then Composing Messages from the middle menu.
- On the right, change the 'Compose HTML Messages' option to 'Always'. Click save at the bottom right.
- email signature, signature, html signature, webmail signature, signatures
- 4 Users Found This Useful
How to set up 2FA (Two Factor Authentication) for webmail
This article explains how to set up two factor authentication (also known as 2FA) for your...
How do I check the email sent to my domain's email address?
Once you've created an email account with us from your control panel...
How do I change my junk mail settings?
By default, junk mail filtering is turned on for all email addresses you have with us. Messages...
How to automatically accept all email from specific senders (whitelist senders)
You can allow email from a whole domain (e.g. hotmail.com) or a specific email address (e.g....
How to automatically reject all email from specific senders (blacklist senders)
You can block email from a whole domain (e.g. hotmail.com) or domain extension (e.g. .ru) using...