When you register your Lyrical Host Hub account, you have the option of connecting and signing in with your Facebook, Google, or Twitter account instead of filling out the form manually. Unfortunately, sometimes these third party services can be temporarily flaky, which results in you not being able to successfully log in to the Hub.
To fix this, you can have a password issued for your account and then log in manually, bypassing the social login.
To do this:
- Go to https://hub.lyricalhost.com/password/reset
- Enter the email address for your Facebook, Google/Gmail, or Twitter account.
- Check that email address for a password reset email (it may go to your junk folder).
- Follow the instructions in the email to “reset” your password (you’re effectively using it to assign a password).
- Log in at https://hub.lyricalhost.com/login.php using your email address and newly generated password.
If you're still experiencing problems when trying to log in to your Hub account, please message our Facebook Page (facebook.com/lyricalhost), tweet us (twitter.com/lyricalhost) or email email@example.com (slowest option).