We offer 10GB worth of storage with all of our mailboxes. To find out how much you've used, please follow the below steps:
1. Log in to https://cp.lyricalhost.com with your usual details. If you have not logged into LyricalCP before then you can find the instructions for logging in for the first time here.
2. Scroll down to the 'Email' section and choose the 'Email Accounts' icon
3. Scroll down to the 'Modify Email Accounts' section and look down the 'Usage' column to see how much space each email account is using
There are many ways you can reduce the size of your mailbox, here's some of our recommendations:
- Empty your trash/deleted folder within your mail client. When you delete emails from your inbox they go into the trash folder which means they are still taking up space on the server. Make sure there are no emails that you may need from the trash folder because to clear them from the server will mean permanently deleting them
- Create a backup of your emails. One way to free up space on the server is to create a backup of your emails on storage such as your hard drive, and then deleting them within your mail client.
- Store attachments outside your mailbox. As attachments accumulate over time, they can take up a lot of space. For attachments you want to keep, consider saving them to your computer or to a cloud facility instead.