You are able to use a domain registered at Hostgator with your hosting package at Lyrical Host. To do this, follow the below steps:
1. Log into cp.lyricalhost.com with your normal login details. If you have not logged into LyricalCP before then you can find the instructions for logging in for the first time here: https://hub.lyricalhost.com/knowledgebase/110/How-do-I-log-in-to-Lyrical-CP-my-website-control-panel.html
2. Manage the hosting package where you wish to add the domain name.
3. Select 'Domains' in the Domains section.
4. Add your domain name.
1. Go to https://portal.hostgator.com/domain/manage
2. Click on the desired domain name to get to the Domain Overview which will show more details about the selected domain.
3. Click the Name Servers tab from the left-hand menu.
4. Change the name-servers to:
Please note that as this is not a domain transfer, the domain will stay with Hostgator.
Please allow 24-48 hours for this change to propagate across the web.