You are able to use a domain registered at GoDaddy with your hosting package at Lyrical Host. To do this, follow the below steps:
1. Log into cp.lyricalhost.com with your normal login details. If you have not logged into LyricalCP before then you can find the instructions for logging in for the first time here: https://hub.lyricalhost.com/knowledgebase/110/How-do-I-log-in-to-Lyrical-CP-my-website-control-panel.html
2. Manage the hosting package where you wish to add the domain name.
3. Select 'Domains' in the Domains section.
4. Add your domain name.
- Go to the DNS Management page.
- On the DNS Management page, under Nameservers, click Change.
- Under Choose your new nameserver type, select Custom.
- Enter the following:
Please note that as this is not a domain transfer, the domain will stay with GoDaddy.
Please allow 24-48 hours for this change to propagate across the web.