You are able to use a domain registered at Bluehost with your hosting package at Lyrical Host. To do this, follow the below steps:
1. Log into cp.lyricalhost.com with your normal login details. If you have not logged into LyricalCP before then you can find the instructions for logging in for the first time here: https://hub.lyricalhost.com/knowledgebase/110/How-do-I-log-in-to-Lyrical-CP-my-website-control-panel.html
2. Manage the hosting package where you wish to add the domain name.
3. Select 'Domains' in the Domains section.
4. Add your domain name.
- Login to your Bluehost Control Panel.
- Click the Domain link, at the top of the page.
- Choose your domain name from the list of domains.
- Then click the Name Servers tab.
- Select Use Custom Nameservers.
- Enter in the new name servers:
- Click Save Nameserver Settings.
Note it will take 24-48 hours before the changes are reflected across the entire DNS network.